Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Will I actually do this?

So, here is my very first blog post! It will be uninteresting and probably put you to sleep, but at least there is one here to read! I am not much of a writer. I am the girl who has about 25 diaries in her chest of memories, all containing no more than 10 entries. I always loved buying a new diary, they were always pretty, were accompanied by a new pen, and gave me something to look forward to. However, at the end of the day, I would always realize that I didn't have much to write about... all my entries sounded the same. So, it's been about 10 years since I last attempted anything like this. I am kinda hoping that now that I have a husband, kids, a job, a life, I might have something more to share with my population of friends/family. I Might not though.... just warning you now! I have friends that blog, and it seems like a good way to let things out. I chat about my kids endlessly to my poor mother and my husband but I think they might get sick of hearing me say "oh, and then He did this ___ and it was soooo cute!" so... now I am just going to tell you people and that way you get to chose if you want to listen or not. Only seems fair. Okay, that's it for now. I strongly encourage you to check back in often - you will find one of the following things : A) I have found a new love for writing and post something new and exciting everyday or B) nothing other than this little post ( which you can come back and read every day if you so desire!).

toodleoo (hmmm, I have never tried to write that word before... how do you spell it?)

Tanisha

1 comment:

  1. Tanisha - you're too funny! I can't wait to see what you post!

    Hugs,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete